Wednesday, May 4, 2016

VidaKai Tea and Fruit Infuser Water Bottle


 VidaKai  Tea and Fruit Infuser Water Bottle



The 'VidaKai' Infuser Bottle is Great for Fruit or Tea. I Love to Use Mine with Fruit. I have Never Been a Big Tea Drinker. I Really Used to Hate Drinking Plain Water as Well. But, when I Discovered Fruit Infused Water a Few Years Ago, I Fell in Love. I Can't Get Enough of it Now. I Have Tried Many Different Types of Infuser Bottles. This One is Unique because the Basket is in the Bottom.

The Basket of this Infuser Bottle is Awesome. I Think it was Created for Tea because Most of My Fruit Ones have Bigger Holes. The Smaller Holes in this One are Great because I Can actually Put Mashed Strawberries or Even Applesauce in the Basket. I Could Never Do that with my Other Bottles.

I am Not a Huge Fan of the Neoprene Sleeve. I Don't Use it Very Often. Although, it is Nice to Have on a Hot Summer Day to Keep my Water Cooler Longer. The Strap is Handy. I Can Hook it to my Bag with a Caribiner.

The Seal is Holding Great for Me. I Have Used the Bottle for a Few Weeks with No Troubles. I Like that the Plastic is BPA Free and Less Likely to Break than Glass.

All in All, I am Happy with this Bottle. Check it Out Here.. VidaKai Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment