Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Camping is Comfy Again with the 'Survival Hax' Sleeping Pad..

 Camping is Comfy Again with the 'Survival Hax' Sleeping Pad..

 Check it Out..  Survival Hax




After 2 nights of camping (Still Firm)



A Good Night's Sleep, While Camping??  Impossible you say.. Well, that is what I thought. I have loved camping since I was a child. Unfortunately, I developed Arthritis in my early 20's. I live in Upstate NY, so most everywhere I camp is very cold at night. I tried everything... bulky air mattress's, triple sleeping bags, tarps, even leaves at one point. Some of it worked well, but carrying a huge air mattress while hiking or canoeing to my camping spot was not logical. I ended up suffering more often than not.

This summer was particularly rough, so I decided to look at other options. That is when I discovered the 'Survival Hax' Sleeping Pad. I really love the compact size.
(about the size & weight of my Hair Straightener)

I can truly carry it anywhere (less than 2 Pounds!!). It also Self Inflates, so there is no need for a bulky pump. I can have it unpacked and inflated in minutes. Once inflated, the surface is smooth and very comfortable to lay on. The sleeping surface measures 70 inches long and is about 20 inches wide.

My favorite thing about this Sleeping Pad is how well it insulates me from the cold ground. I woke up both mornings feeling great (October in Upstate NY). This Sleeping Pad has only a small amount of air in it. Personally, I think that allows my body heat to heat the pad, therefore keeping me warm at night. I do know that I have tried to sleep on traditional Air Mattress's (inside of a house) that were incredibly painful for me. I was up all night in terrible pain from the cold air underneath of me. I think the shear amount of air inside of it, made it impossible for my body heat to warm it at all. Whatever it was, I have sworn off traditional Air Mattress's.

This 'Survival Hax' Sleeping Pad is my new best friend while camping or even as an extra bed for guests.  I really love how quick it is to deflate & repack. I am always exhausted after camping. This Sleeping Pad is super easy to deflate and get back into the bag. Another great thing about this Sleeping Pad is the Bargain Price (about half of what I would pay for a cheap air mattress)..








No comments:

Post a Comment