Sunday, April 17, 2016

Awesome.. Action Cam Accessories Kit..


 Awesome.. Action Cam Accessories Kit..

Wow.. This GoPro Accessories Kit is Awesome.. I am Having So Much Fun with it. This Kit has Everything I Need and More. There is Even a 8GB Memory Card and Adapter. I Love that The Kit is Packaged in a Nice, Hard Cover Case to Protect All of my Accessories. This Set is a Must Have for Any One with an Action Cam..


I have Used Almost Every Accessory in this Action Cam Kit. My Personal Favorites are the Little Bendable Tripod and the Chest Strap. Both of these Work Beautifully and Come in Handy More than you Would Think. The Tripod Can be Stood Up like a Traditional Tripod, or you Can Bend the Legs Around Tree Branches or Railings. The Chest Strap is Fully Adjustable and Surprisingly Fits Over my Chest. It Holds my Action Cam Securely in Place to get Great First Person Shots..

I Also Really Like the Float Adapter. I Spend a Ton of Time on the Water in the Summer and Do Not Want to Lose my Cam. This Float is Perfect. It is Large and Brightly Colored. The Float is Easy to Grab Hold of and Also has a Wrist Strap that you Can Use.

This Kit has a Head Mount that is Pretty Cool as Well. The Straps Fit on Like a Hat and Are Adjustable. You Can Wear it Directly on your Head or I Think that it Would be Really Great on Top of a Helmet or a Hat.

The 'Selfie Stick' that Comes with this Kit is Much Nicer than my Old 'Selfi Stick'. I Love that it Does Not Rotate or Spin Around on me While I Use it. It is Long and has a Nicely Padded Grip. There is Screws that Can be Tightened to Provide the Perfect Angle.

This Kit Also has a Bike Mount and a Wrist Mount for your Action Cam... There is a Few Stick on Mounts and Many Adapters to Switch Things Around. I Love that they have Included a Few extra Wrist Straps as Well.. There is Even a Few Anti Fog Papers to Prevent your Case from Fogging Up on You..

All in All, I Could Not be Happier with this Entire Set. It is Fantastic.. This Kit is a Must Have for Any One with an Action Cam.. The Case is Awesome.. I Can Fit All of the Accessories and My Action Cam Inside it.. Once Zipped Up, My Stuff is Safe and it Has an Easy to Carry Handle on the Top.. Check it Out Here.. Action Cam Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment