Friday, April 8, 2016

The 'GLCON' is the Best Little Speaker Around..

 The 'GLCON' is the Best Little Speaker Around..



 I am Very Impressed with this 'GLCON' Speaker. It Actually Surprised me with the Great Sound Quality. This Little Guy has Some Power. The Sleek Stainless Design is Very Nice Looking. This Speaker is Extremely Compact & Fits in the Palm of my Hand. The Volume is Great for a Speaker of this Size.  I Love that I can use this Little Guy Anywhere. I can Connect it with the Provided Wire or Through Blue Tooth to Any of my Devices. It Also has a TF Card Slot to Play Music from your Card.

My Lap Top Speakers are Horrible. With the Volume Turned All of the Way Up, I can Barely hear Anything.  The 'GLCON' is Exactly what I Needed. I Can Easily Plug it Into my Lap Top to Listen to Music or Hear Sound from Videos. I Also Love that I can Connect this Speaker to my Phone when Outdoors or in the Car. It Provides Great Sound & is Plenty Loud Enough.. I Like that this Speaker has an Up & Down Volume Control..

I Love the Simplicity of the Blue Tooth Connection.. This Speaker Connected to my iPhone with the Push of a Button.  I am Not very Tech Savvy, so I Generally like to Use a Wired Connection.. But, I was Able to Easily Connect this Speaker through Blue Tooth.

I have Tried Numerous Little Speakers in the Past Few Years. The 'GLCON' is Definitely the Best in this Price Range.  It is Easy to Connect and has Great Sound Quality. I Really Love the Sleek Stainless Design. This Speaker Looks & Sounds Great Anywhere I Bring it.

Check it Out Here.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment