Friday, April 22, 2016

The 'Cariloha' Crazy Soft Sheets are Absoltly Amazing.. I am In Love.. Incredibly Soft..


 'Cariloha' Crazy Soft Resort Sheets are Incredibly Soft..



Omg.. I am in Love with this Sheet Set. I Can Not get Over how Incredibly Soft they are. I Have Always Been Somewhat of a Sheet Snob. They Must be Soft and they Must be a Good Quality. These 'Cariloha' Sheets are Both and More. I Love how Deep the Pockets are. My Mattress is about 20 Inches High because I Have 2 Memory Foam Mattress Pads on it. These Sheets Fit Beautifully. They Wrap All the Way Under the Corners.

I Ordered the Lagoon Blue (Absolutely Gorgeous Color), Queen Sheet Set. My 'Cailoha'  Set Arrived Packaged in a Nice Looking Box. I Like that they Also Included a Little Bag to Keep my Sheets in Between Use. It Helps to Keep my Shelves Looking Neat and Prevents me from Having to Fold the Bottom Sheet Perfectly.

I Love that these Sheets are Cool to the Touch. They are Perfect for Warm, Summer Weather. These Sheets are Very Well Made. They are Thick and Strong. I Love that they Only Get Softer as you Wash them More (if You Can Imagine That)..

This Set Comes with a Flat & a Fitted Sheet and Two Generously Sized Pillow Cases. I have a Large, King Size Pillow that Fits into the Case with No Problem. I Really Like that 'Cariloha' has Not Cut Corners at All. The Flat Sheet is Nicely Sized as Well. There is Plenty Enough Hanging Over (the Edge) that I Can Tuck it Between my Legs while I Sleep.

All in All, I Can Not Say Enough Wonderful Things about the 'Cariloha' Sheets. They are a Little Pricey, but You Definitively Get Your Money's Worth. These Sheets are Very Well Made and Will Last you a Long Time. 'Cariloha' Even Guarantees that with a Lifetime Warranty.. If you are Looking for a Great Nights Sleep.... Look No Further.. Cariloha Crazy Soft Resort Sheets







No comments:

Post a Comment