Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Amber Crown.. Amber Flea Collar



I Love this All Natural & Safe Amber Flea Collar.. It is a Wonderful Alternative to Harsh Chemical Flea Prevention.. I have an Older Kitty with Asthma.. It Breaks my Heart to Put Chemical Flea Drops on her.. I Know that they are filled with Chemicals and Poisons.. I have been Looking for a Safe Alternative.. This Amber Flea and Tick Collar is the Perfect Solution..
My Collar arrived Very Quickly.. It was Packaged in a Small Box that would Make a Perfect Gift for Any Animal Lover.. The Collar is Gorgeous.. The Amber Stones are Tied on at Every third Stone.. This Helps to Prevent them All from Falling off if it were to Break.. The Buckle Part is Great Looking and Very Durable.. I Like that it is Adjustable..
The Collar did Seem a Little Delicate at First.. My Cat is In and Out his Cat Door.. He is Always Playing and is Very Active.. I was Worried that the Collar Might Break.. It Did Not.. I Waited to Write this review Just in Case.. He has Been his Normal Active Self and the Collar Holds Up Beautifully..
The Directions State that the Collar may Take a Few Weeks to Work Completely.. This is Normal.. The Amber Needs to Work with the Kitty's Skin and Fur to Create an Unfriendly Environment for the Fleas.. TIP: To Remove Fleas Right Away, I used a Little Tea Tree Oil on my Cats' Fur.. The Tea Tree Oil is Still All Natural.. Fleas Hate the Oil so it Helps to Keep them Away while the Collar is Getting Activated..
This Worked Fantastically for Me.. I had Been Getting a Flea or Two a day off of Scooby, While using the Flea Comb.. Now, I have Not Found One in a Full Week.. I Will Continue to Check and Update this Post should Anything Change..

All in All, I Think this Collar is a Fantastic Alternative to Poisons.. I Know that My Kitty Appreciates it.. The Collar Definitely Proved to Be Stronger than it Looks.. It is Durable and Well Made.. You can get one for your Kitty here..

No comments:

Post a Comment