Friday, February 26, 2016

Hybrid Hip.. Waist Pack.. Gorgeous.. Fantastic Quality.. Extremely Functional.


Wow.. 10 Stars.. This is Not your Average Fanny Pack.. It is Gorgeous and Fits Beautifully.. I Love my new "Hybrid Hip".. The Quality of the Construction is Fantastic.. I must say, I Generally would Not Consider Wearing a Fanny Pack.. I am a 38 Year Old Woman.. Until a Few Weeks Ago, I had Never Saw One that I Liked.. I do a Ton of Hiking and Walking.. I have been looking for Something to Carry my Essentials while Having my Hands Free.. When I came Across the "Hybrid Hip", I was Very Curious if it Would Look as Great at Home, as it Does in the Pictures.. I was Amazed that it Looks Better.. I Truly LOVE it..

My "Hybrid Hip" arrived Very Quickly and was Well Packaged.. All of the Metal was Covered with Protective Plastic.. The Pockets were Filled to Retain their Shape.. I was Immediately Impressed with the Luxurious, Soft Feel of the Leather.. The Hand Stitching is Flawless.. The Zippers are Very, High Quality with Leather Pulls.. The Strap is Strong, Reinforced, and Enhanced with Gorgeous, Metal Details.. The Construction of this Pack is Fantastic.. You can be Sure that it will Not Break or be Ripped from you.. (Those Packs with Plastic Buckles can be Easily Ripped off of you when you are Looking away).. The Construction is Top Notch.. I would Give it an A+..

Now for Functionality.. The Pockets are Large and Easy to Access.. The Back Pocket is the Biggest.. It Easily Fits my Giant Wallet, I am Also able to Carry my Large Cannon Camera in It.. The Two Front Pockets are Perfectly Sized for Large Cell Phones, Keys, Money, Medication, or Anything Else of that Size.. I am Truly Impressed with how Much I can Fit into the Pack.. It was Made with Functionality in Mind.. I Love that the Strap is Easily Adjustable.. Once again, I Give it an A+..

As for Looks, This "Hybrid Hip" is Sleek and Attractive.. I Love the Gorgeous, Black Leather.. The Lion Insignia on Front is a Nice Addition.. The Metal Details on the Strap and Pockets, Guarantee that this Belt Stands, Far Above and Beyond Any Competition.. I Actually Love to Wear this Pack.. It Looks Great with Any Outfit.. Dress it Up or Down.. The Luxurious Leather Ensures that it is Looks Fantastic no Matter your Style.. I have had Many Compliments on it Already.. It Truly is "Hip".. I Like to Wear it Slightly Loose and to the Side.. It Looks Relaxed, and Feels Super Comfortable.. I Give it an A+

All in All, This "Hybrid Hip" Waist Belt is a Highly Functional, Well Constructed, Gorgeous, Accessory to Any Outfit.. I Would Recommend it to Anyone Looking for Hands Free access to your Most Important Items.. Keep your Expensive Phones, Money and ID right where you Need it.. You can be Sure that this Pack Will Not be Ripped from your Waist or Fall Off.. I Know I will be Enjoying Mine for MANY Years to Come..

Get Yours Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment