Monday, February 15, 2016

Treasured Keepsake.. GORGEOUS!!...FANTASTIC QUALITY!!... True Work of Art!!



Wow.. Gorgeous.. Stunning.. These Earring are so Elegant and Beautiful.. I Just got Back from a Florida Vacation.. I Received So Many Compliments on my Earrings.. I Love that they are Totally, Perfect, for Any Occasion.. Dress them Up or Down.. These Earrings are Well Made, by a Talented Artist, and will be a Treasured Keepsake for Years to Come.. In Addition to the Gorgeous Earrings; I Feel Really Good about Supporting NOVICA..
I Love that their Products are Hand Crafted and Certified Fair Trade.. National Geographic & NOVICA work with Talented Artisan Designers around the World to Produce Stunning, Treasures.. I can Truly, Feel Proud to Purchase and Wear any NOVICA Jewelry..

My Beautiful, Onyx Earrings Arrived Very, Quickly.. They came Packaged with an Adorable Bag and a Little Book that Explains the Story of their Creation, and a Little about the Artist... The Book is Also an official NOVICA Story Card, that Certifies the Quality & Authenticity of the Earrings.. I LOVE to Save my NOVICA Jewelry, with the Bag, and Story Card, to Create a Keepsake that Will be Treasured Forever..

The Earrings themselves, are Made from Sterling Silver and are Absolutely Gorgeous!!.. The Size of these Earrings is Perfect.. They Hang Down just Enough to be Noticeable (about One and a Half Inches).. The (2 cttw) Stunning, Dyed Onyx Jewels add an Elegant Touch to these Unique Earrings.. I Love the Interesting, "Festive Knot" Design, of the Silver..

All in All, I am Super, Excited to Wear and Show Off my New Earrings.. They are Very, Well Made by a Talented Artist in India.. .. The Story Behind their Creation is an Added Bonus and a Guaranteed Conversation Starter!!..

Get Your Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment