Wednesday, February 17, 2016

SUNJAZZ Women Non Slip Yoga Socks Slip Grip Toeless Sock






Wow.. These Socks are Fantastic. . The Quality is Wonderful. . They Fit Amazingly. . I Love them. . I do a Lot of Yoga and am Thrilled to Have Found an Alternative to Bare Feet. . My "SUNJAZZ" Yoga Socks arrived Very Quickly. . The Package Included 4 Pair of "Non Slip" Socks. . The Colors are True to the Pictures. .

After Opening my Socks I was Immediately Impressed with the QUALITY. . They are Very Well Made. . The Toes are Perfectly Shaped and Formed. . The Socks are COMFORTABLE and Non Restricting. . The FIT is FANTASTIC, With No Bunching or Bulges.. They are Completely Seamless Around the Toes.. The Seams ( on Top ) are All Double Stitched. . These Socks are Made to Last, for Years of Intense Workouts.. I Love that they are Made from 100% Organic Cotton.. The Bottom is Extremely Gripping. . It Prevents Slips Even when WET. . I Love these Socks.. I am Not Only enjoying them for Workouts. . But Also Around the House.. I Would Recommend these Yoga Socks to Everyone Looking for a Well Made, Non Slip, Comfortable, Sock. . Get Them Here

No comments:

Post a Comment