Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Professional Quality... Great Looking... Make the Best Drinks in Town.



I was a Bartender for 20 Years.. This set is Definitely Top Quality.. and Professional Grade.. Any Paid Bartender would Love to Use this Great Set.. I was Looking for a Set for my Home Bar.. This Set has Everything that I Needed.. Any Bartender Worth his Weight Needs a Good Shaker.. I Love that This Set Has One.. It Really Makes a Huge Difference to Shake Your Drinks.. You and Your Drinks.. will be the Envy of All of Your Friends.. I Also Really Loved the Brand Name.. Mixologist World.. Very Cute and Creative..

My Set Arrived Quickly and was Well Packaged.. The Three Piece Professional Bar Set Came With..
Large 24 oz TIN
Cap with a Built In Strainer Design
Great Quality, Double Size 1 & ½ OZ Measurement Jigger
Plus... A Perfect Recipes Booklet with Cocktails and Mocktails / also Two Digital eBooks with Famous Cocktail and Non Alcoholic Recipes -

I Love that This Set is Made from a High Quality Stainless Steel.. Everything is Strong and Will Not Rust.. This Set is Super Easy to Clean.. Just Rinse Under Warm Soapy Water.. Everything is Top Notch and High Quality.. It has Made a Wonderful Addition to my Home Bar... I now have Everything I may Need to Throw the Perfect Party.. Or Just Have a Delicious Cocktail After Work.. Get Yours Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment