Saturday, February 27, 2016

Beautiful.. Gorgeous Design.. Hand Made.. Perfectly Sized.. True Work of Art.. Fantastic Quality..,



I Love these Gorgeous Cultured Freshwater Pearl and Smoky Quartz Dangle Earrings.. They are just Delightful.. The Quality is Top Notch.. I Love that they are Totally, Perfect, for Any Occasion.. Dress them Up or Down.. These Earrings are Well Made, by a Talented Artist, and will be a Treasured Keepsake for Years to Come.. In Addition to the Gorgeous Earrings; I Feel Really Good about Supporting NOVICA.. I Love that their Products are Hand Crafted and Certified Fair Trade.. National Geographic & NOVICA work with Talented Artisan Designers around the World to Produce Stunning, Treasures.. I can Truly, Feel Proud to Purchase and Wear any NOVICA Jewelry..

My Beautiful Pearl and Quartz Earrings Arrived Very, Quickly.. They came Packaged with an Adorable Bag and a Little Book that Explains the Story of their Creation, and a Little about the Artist... The Book is Also an official NOVICA Story Card, that Certifies the Quality & Authenticity of the Earrings.. I LOVE to Save my NOVICA Jewelry, with the Bag, and Story Card, to Create a Keepsake that Will be Treasured Forever..

The Earrings themselves, are Made from Sterling Silver and are Absolutely Gorgeous!!.. They have a Beautiful Mix of Cultured Pearls and Smokey Quartz Gemstones Hung from them.. The Size of these Earrings is Perfect.. They Hang Down about an Inch..

All in All, I am Super, Excited to Wear and Show Off my New Earrings.. They are Very, Well Made by a Talented Artist in Thailand..  The Story Behind the Creation (of these Earring) is an Added Bonus and a Guaranteed Conversation Starter.. You Can Get them Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment