Saturday, February 27, 2016

Feel Like a Princess.. Beautiful.. Gorgeous Design.. Hand Made.. Perfectly Sized.. True Work of Art



Wow.. I Love this Gorgeous Sterling Silver Anklet.. It is So Stunning that I Feel like a Princess while Wearing it.. It is just Delightful.. The Quality is Top Notch.. I Love that it is Totally, Perfect, for Any Occasion.. Dress it Up or Down.. This Anklet is Well Made, by a Talented Artist, and will be a Treasured Keepsake for Years to Come.. In Addition to the Gorgeous Anklet; I Feel Really Good about Supporting NOVICA.. I Love that their Products are Hand Crafted and Certified Fair Trade.. National Geographic & NOVICA work with Talented Artisan Designers around the World to Produce Stunning, Treasures.. I can Truly, Feel Proud to Purchase and Wear any NOVICA Jewelry..

My Beautiful, Sterling Silver, Chain, Anklet  Arrived Very, Quickly.. It came Packaged with an Adorable Bag and a Little Book that Explains the Story of its' Creation, and a Little about the Artist... The Book is Also an official NOVICA Story Card, that Certifies the Quality & Authenticity of the Anklet.. I LOVE to Save my NOVICA Jewelry, with the Bag, and Story Card, to Create a Keepsake that Will be Treasured Forever..

The Anklet itself, is Made from Sterling Silver and are Absolutely Gorgeous!!.. The Size of this Piece is Perfect.. It Fits my Ankle, Beautifully.. The Design is Intricate & Unique.. The Lobster Clasp Securely Locks into Place to Ensure that you Do Not Loose this Pretty Keepsake..

All in All, I am Super, Excited to Wear and Show Off my New Anklet.. It is Very, Well Made by a Talented Artist in Indonesia.. .. The Story Behind the Creation (of this Anklet) is an Added Bonus and a Guaranteed Conversation Starter..

You can Check  it out Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment