Sunday, February 14, 2016

Check Out This Blog Post on the Gloves... Here
Wow... Super Exfoliation.. These Gloves are Awesome.. I Live in Upstate New York.. Winters are So Cold, my Skin gets Terribly Dry and Itchy.. I usually Use a Scrubbie Sponge.. It Really Doesn't Do Much Exfoliation so I decided to Give these Gloves a Try.. I am So Glad that I Did.. They Work So Good.. They are Actually Perfect to Ensure an Even Spray Tan.. No More Blothcy Dry Spots..

My "World's Best" Exfoliating Mitts arrived Very Quickly.. I Love that they Included an In Depth Guide on Exfoliation.. It is Very Helpful and Informative.. The Set came with Three "Professional" Gloves.. All Three have Different Textures.. There is a Natural Bamboo Fiber and Loofah Mitt, a Natural Jute Mitt, & a Natural Sisal Mitt... I Personally, Like the Jute Mitt the Best.. But, They are All Good for Different Things..
I Would Recommend these Gloves for Every Woman... Especially Anyone Struggling with Dry Skin, or Doing Spray Tans..
The World's Best Exfoliating Gloves Set! Natural Eco Friendly Body Scrub Exfoliator Pack: Bamboo Fiber and Loofah, Jute and Sisal Mitts with Printed Guide and Free Finger Exfoliator Thermalabs Patent

No comments:

Post a Comment