Monday, February 1, 2016

Deliciously Aromatic!! Love Camphor Root Blocks..


Yummy, Yummy, Yummy.. I Love this Rich Smelling Wood.. It is the Perfect Addition to my Drawers and Closets.. I Do Not Have a Moth Problem.. But, I am a Smoker.. I Hate that my Clothes Always Smell Like Smoke When I Remove them from my Drawers.. I am Always Looking for Something to Help them Smell Yummy, When I Take them out to Wear..

My Camphor Roots Arrived Very Quickly and were Well Packaged.. There is 4 Blocks in the Set.. I Love that they Each Have a String Attached to Hang them Easily in your Closet.. My Blocks Smelled Rich and Strong Upon Arrival.. I Love that I Can Sand them A Little if they Start to Weaken.. The Rich Aroma Smells Wonderful when I Reach into my Drawers.. I Love the Natural and Fresh Scent.. The Blocks are Made from Cinnamomum Camphora Root.. A 100% Natural and Safe Product.. I Love that it is Safe for Pets.. I Never Know when My Little Mischievous Kitty's are Gonna Crawl into My Drawers.. I can Not Have Anything that May Injure or Hurt them in Any Way.. I Love these Blocks and Would Recommend that Everyone Has Some in their Closets and Drawers.. The Refreshing Scent is a Pleasent Surprise Every Time I open my Drawers and Closet..
Get your Own Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment