Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thick and Luxurious.. Super Soft Wash Cloths..


Wow.. I Love these Luxurious Wash Cloths.. They are Thick and Super Soft.. I Love that these "Au Naturel Origins" Wash Cloths are Made from Bamboo.. It Ensures that they are Durable and Long Lasting.. They are Also Very Eco Friendly.. Bamboo grows Extremely Fast and is Very Sustainable..
My "Au Naturel" Wash Cloths arrived Very Quickly.. I was Immediately Impressed with the Soft Texture.. They would be Wonderful for a Baby.. I am Using them on my Face.. The Wash Cloths are Large.. A Full 10 Inches by 10 Inches.. The Stitching is Reinforced and Flawless.. I Love that Bamboo has Natural Anti Bacterial Properties.. I have Washed these Cloths a Few Times and they Hold Up Beautifully.. The Only Difference that I have Noticed is that they get Even Softer.. Check out their Web Site Here..
#AuNaturelOrigins

No comments:

Post a Comment