Saturday, February 6, 2016

Ivation Power Pank


Wow.. Wow.. Wow.. This Jump Starter is Super Compact.. I Love it.. So Much Better than Those Old Bulky Chargers.. I wanted to Wait to do my Review Until after I had Used it a Few Times.. We Took this Power Bank to my Friends Garage, to Check it out on Some of his Dead Cars.. It is Amazing.. The Charger Truly Works Great..

My Jump Starter arrived Very Quickly.. It was Well Packaged.. I Love the Solid and Sturdy Case.. Perfect to Throw in your Garage or Trunk.. The Case is Small.. Only 14 Long by 10 Tall and Less Than 3 Inches Thick!!.. Pretty Impressive for Such a Powerful Unit.. This Kit Comes with Everything you Need to Charge your Auto Battery or Even Phones... The Charger is Not Much Bigger than my Cell Phone and Weighs Less than a Pound.. This Set Contains Hook Ups to Your Car Battery and an Additional Set of Hook Up to Charge Various Phones and Tablets.. It has 2 USB Ports on the Side that you can use with your Current Phone Charger..

This Jump Starter is Super Powerful.. My Friend did Not Believe it was Going to Jump a Car, Especially Not More than Once.. IT DID.. In Fact we Jumped 5 Cars.. We Could have Done more but were Out of Dead Batteries.. After the Cars Test we Used it for Our Phones.. It Performed Perfectly... We then Tried the Flash Lights.. It has a 3-Mode Ultra-Bright LED: Flashlight, Strobe Light, & SOS Signal.. They are All Very Bright.. Even After Sucking all The Power that we Did..
I am Super Impressed with this Powerful Unit.. Everyone Should Carry One of these Power Banks in Their Trunk.. Forget Waiting for Someone to Come by With Jumper Cables and a Willing Vehicle.. This Does it All... I am Very Happy with this Purchase.. I am Thrilled that I can Safely Travel Without having to Worry about Approaching a Stranger if my Battery Dies..
Get Your Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment