Thursday, February 18, 2016

FETOO Bra..


I have been Wanting one of these Bras for Awhile now.. I have So Many Cute Shirts that Have No Back or No Sleeves.. I Usually use Strapless Bras.. After Seeing these Bras All Over.. I was Thrilled when I got the Chance to Purchase one..

My Bra Arrived in a Nice Looking, Plastic Storage Bag.. The Bag Zips, to Seal it, while Not in Use.. This is Great, so that the Stickiness does Not Get Ruined.. The Bra is Well Made.. I Love the Great Looking Black Lace Design.. The Middle Part Clips together Once you get the Bra in Place.. I was Super Excited to Try it Out..

Unfortunately, the Results were Not Good for Me.. Let me just Say.. I am 5'5" and 130.. I usually wear a size 34 C or D depending on the Bra.. I Ordered the D Sized "FETOO" Bra.. The Bra is Supposed to Stick into Place and Support you.. I Knew that was Going to be Asking a lot of this Little Thing.. But, I had my Hopes up.. I wasn't Exactly Sure Where to Position the Bra.. It Covers approximately 1/4 of my Total Breast Area.. I Tried Everything.. Positioning the Nipples in and Out of the Bra.. I Tried Using the Bra Underneath (for Support) and on Front (for Coverage).. None of my Results were good.. I would Not be Able to Leave the House with it on.. I was Pretty Disappointed.. I Hate to give it a Negative Review.. Because, it Does Seem to be Well Made.. If my Breasts were 1/2 the Size.. It Might have been OK...

All in All, I would Only Recommend this Bra to Smaller Chested Ladies.. You can Purchase one Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment