Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Luxurious.. Silky... Super, Soft Skin.. Firmer.. Tighter.


Luxurious.. Silky.. I was Very Interested in the Epidermal Growth Factor in this Serum.. I Have used Dozens of Serums over the Years and I am Pretty Sure that None Had EGF.. The Cost is a Little Pricey... But Hey, If it Works.. It Would be Worth That and More... I am 38 Years old.. In my Late Teens and 20's I Tanned at the Salon Very Often.. (If Only I had Listened to the Warnings, but I was Invincible at that Age).. I am Now Suffering the Consequences.. My Face Has Terrible Sun Damage.. My Chest is Even Worse.. It Makes me Crazy.. Here I am Not Even 40, and I am Embarrassed about my Skin... I really did not Have Anything to Loose by Trying this Serum so I Decided to Give it a Shot..

My Perfective Cueticals Serum Arrived Quickly and was Well Packaged.. It is in a Beautiful Blue Bottle with a "Stainless Look" Top..The Cap Removes to Reveal a Pump.. I have Found that Even a Half of a Pump, Goes a Long Way.. The Serum is Thinner than I am Used to.. It has an Extremely Soft & Silky Texture.. It Glides Onto your Skin and Melts into it.. I Did Notice Right Away, How Soft my Skin Felt after Application.. Even my Fingers that I used to Apply the Serum were Silky Soft.. Definitely Much Softer than Any other Serums that I have Used.. The Scent was Almost Not Noticeable.. Mild and Good...
I did Notice the First Few Days of Using the Serum that My Face Appeared Smoother than Usual.. I do Tend to Break out Pretty Easily and this Serum has Not Irritated my Skin At All..

After 3 Weeks my Skin Looks Slightly more Full.. I Think it is Definitely Firmer and Tighter.. It Truly Seems as if the Elastin has Increased Some.. I am Pleased with the Results.. I Feel as if My Skin has a Smoother and Clearer Complexion.. I am Looking forward to a Reduction in my Sun Spots.. I Can't really Notice Anything yet, But it has been Less than a Month.. I Would Recommend this Serum to Anyone Looking to Improve their Complexion... Get Yours Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment