Sunday, March 13, 2016

Aleratec Universal 4 Tablet Charging Organizer.. Handy Little Stand..

 Aleratec Universal 4 Tablet Charging Organizer.. Handy Little Stand.. 

Purchase it Here.. Aleratec

This is a Nice Tablet Stand. I Ordered it to Help Organize my iPad, Reader, & Tablet. I Hate Having a Pile of Devices on my Dresser. It Looks Messy and is Annoying. I am Always Worried about Accidentally Knocking them Off. I Decided to Try this Nifty Little Device.. Some of the Pros and Cons are..

Pros..
** Holds Up to 4 Devices.. I Found that it Works Best with 3 or 4 Tablets.. They Look Neat and Organized..
** Charging is Easy, While Devices are In the Rack.. You have Complete Access to the Charging Ports..
** Nicely Shaped.. This Organizer Looks Streamlined and Clean..

Cons..
** Thin.. I Think this Product would be Better if it Were Thicker and Stronger. It Would Be Really Nice with Non Slip Grip on the Bottom..
** If you Remove the Wrong Tablet First, It Tips Over. You Have to Balance them Correctly. I Think it is Actually More Stable with More Devices in it. (Just Do Not Remove One End First).

No comments:

Post a Comment