Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Gorgeous, Garnet NOVICA "Rainforest Goddess"" Earrings

 Gorgeous, Garnet NOVICA "Rainforest Goddess"" Earrings


I Love my New "Rainforest Goddess" Earrings.. Each One is Hand Crafted from Sterling Silver and a Gorgeous Garnet. The Earrings have a Snake Design Wrapped around the Garnet. These Earrings are Perfect, for Any Occasion.. Dress them Up or Down.. They Earrings Will be a Treasured Keepsake for Years to Come.. In Addition to the Gorgeous Earrings; I Feel Really Good about Supporting NOVICA.. I Love that their Products are Hand Crafted and Certified Fair Trade.. I can Truly, Feel Proud to Purchase and Wear any NOVICA Jewelry..

My Beautiful "Rainforest Goddess" Earrings Arrived Quickly and were Beautifully Packaged... They are Hand Crafted from Sterling Silver and Garnet.. The Size of these Earrings is Perfect.. They Hang Down about an Inch.. The Earrings came Packaged with an Adorable Bag and a Little Book that Explains a Little about the Artist & The Earrings' Creation... The Book is Also an Official NOVICA Story Card, that Certifies the Quality & Authenticity of the Earrings.. I LOVE to Save my NOVICA Jewelry, with the Bag, and Story Card, to Create a Keepsake that Will be Treasured Forever..

All in All, I am Love to Wear and Show Off my New Earrings.. I Get Many Compliments on Them.. They are Very, Well Made by a Talented Artist in Indonesia.. The Story Behind the Creation (of these Earring) is an Added Bonus and a Guaranteed Conversation Starter!!.. You can Purchase them Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment