Monday, March 7, 2016

Wow.. Check Out this Premium Collapsible Colander.. Love It..

 Premium Collapsible Colander


This Colander is a Fantastic Addition to my Kitchen.. I Love the Vibrant Red Color.. I have a Small Kitchen.. Storage is Always Limited.. This Colander is Really Easy to Stash Any Where.. It Collapses Down to an Inch Thick.. I can Easily Stand it Up Between Pots, Pans, or Bowls..
Some of my Favorite things about this Colander are..


** Collapsible.. Fits Any Where.. I Can Also Make it Smaller for Less Food..
** 3 Quart Size.. It Allows me to Use it for Veggies, Pasta, or Almost Anything Else..
** Easy to Clean.. The Silicone is Easier to Clean than My Other Strainers..
** Small Holes.. I Do Not Loose Any of my Food..
** Non Stick or Slip Design.. Little Silicone "Feet" Hold Up the Colander and Prevent it from Slipping..
** Two Handles with Silicone Accents.. Helps to Keep them Cool.. The Silicone Basket Also Prevents Heat Transfer Better then Stainless..

All in All, This is a Great Colander.. It is Nice Looking and Highly Functional.. I have been Using it for a Few Weeks and Have Yet to Find Any Negatives.. I Would Recommend it for     Every Kitchen.. You can Purchase it Here..




No comments:

Post a Comment