Thursday, March 17, 2016

Love the Soft Feel of this Vetra Volley Ball..


 Love the Soft Feel of this Vetra Volley Ball..


I Love the Soft Feel of this Volley Ball. The Padding is Much Easier on my Hands than the Volley Balls I am Used to. This "Vetra" Ball is Great for Playing on the Beach. The PVC Material is Strong and Durable. It Holds Up to Salt and Sand Very Well. I Love the Bright, Vibrant Colors. They Stand Out and Make this Ball Very Easy to See (Even with Sun in my Eyes).

** Strong Durable Construction.. This Ball is Very Well Made
** Soft Feel.. The Padded Exterior is a Lot Nicer on the Hands & Arms than Most Volley Balls. I Don't End Up with Bruises :)
** Great Colors.. The Yellow, Blue, & White Stand Out Against Any Background. It is Easier to See in the Sun.
** Stitching is Flawless..
** Stays Inflated.. This Ball Stays Doesn't Go Soft as Quickly as Other's
** Great for Beach, Sand, or Indoor.. Holds Up Very Well to the Beach Environment..

All in All, This is my Favorite Volley Ball. I used to Just, Use Anyone's Ball.. Now, I make Sure that I Bring my "Vetra" Whenever I Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment