Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Premium Choice is Best Screen Door Out of Three I Bought this Year.

 Premium Choice is Best Screen Door Out of Three I Bought this Year


Right Away, I want to Mention. I have Purchased 3 Different Magnetic Screen Doors this Spring. Two for Me and One for my Dad. Out of All Three, this "Premium Choice" Door is my Favorite. It Seems to be Better Made. There are Actually Magnets Running the Full Length of this One, Compared to the Others having Sporadically Placed Magnets. Surprisingly, this One Arrived in a Plastic Bag not a Box. The Other 2 had Boxes. Maybe, "Premium Choice" Spent the $$ on Creating a Better Product instead of a Box.. **Smart Idea**

Now, I am Ready for Spring.. This Magnetic Screen Door is Perfect.. It Keeps Bugs Out and is Easy to Walk Through. I Love how Easy it is To Install. I am a Single Woman and Not Very Skilled at Putting Things Together. Thankfully, this Magnetic Screen was Pretty Simple. I Had it Up in about a Half Hour. The Kit Comes with Everything You Need, Including Instructions. I Found it to be Pretty Self Explanatory. There is 2 Options, A Sticky Tape with Velcro, or Push Pins. I Chose the Push Pins, to Ensure that it Stays Up All Year.

This Door is Well Made and Durable. The Screen is Reinforced Throughout to Help Provide Extra Strength. It has Not Ripped or Torn, Even with Boxes and Groceries Coming In and Out. The Magnets are Sewn into the Middle Edges. They are Lined Up Perfectly. It is Very Easy to Push Through the Door, when Entering or Exiting. The Screen Snaps Right Back Together with the Magnets. It is Secure and Does Not Let Bugs, Flies, or Other Pests, in the House. I Love that my Cats Can Come and Go as They Please. It Took them a Few Minutes to Figure it Out. But, Right Away, they Knew to Push Through it.

All in All, I Love this Magnetic Screen Door. It is a Great Option for Anyone Looking to Let In some Fresh Air, While Keeping Out the Bugs. It is a Very Useful Addition to my Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment