Monday, March 21, 2016

First Botany Lavender Essential Oil.. Relaxing & Soothing Aroma..

 First Botany Lavender Essential Oil.. Relaxing & Soothing Aroma..


This Lavender Essential Oil Smells Heavenly.. The Fantastic Aroma is Soothing and Relaxing.. This is my Absolutely Favorite Essential Oil. Not Only does is Smell Amazing, but there is a Million Uses for Lavender Oil as Well. I Suffer with Seasonal Affective Disorder Every Winter. Lavender Oil is Great Lift my Mood & Spirits. It Helps to Treat Depression and Anxiety.

I Love to Use my First Botany Lavender Oil to Create Homemade Massage Oils, Lotions, and Air Fresheners. This Past Year I have Been Dealing with Pre Mature Menopause after an Early Hysterectomy. Using the Lavender Oil has Helped to Decrease my Migraines and Anxiety from that. I Love that it Relaxes me Before Bedtime so I Fall Asleep Fast.

This Lavender Oil is Truly a Wonderful Thing. I Just Love to be Surrounded by the Gorgeous Aroma..

No comments:

Post a Comment