Friday, March 11, 2016

I Love my Super Soft Beanie Hat.. from Cache Alaska

 I Love my Super Soft Beanie Hat.. from Cache Alaska

Check it Out Here..
 Wow, I Love this Beanie.. It is Great Looking. I Love that it is Very Warm, Yet Also Breathable. This is Definitely a 3 Season Hat in New York. It is Nice on the Coldest of Days, Yet Does Not get Too Hot on Mildly Cold Days.. The Color is Neutral and Matches about Anything. This Hat Feels Amazing on my Head. The Interior Band is Lined with a Super Soft Fleece. It is Definitely my Favorite Hat. Some of the Best things about this Beanie are..
** Shape.. It is Shaped Perfectly. I Love the Way it Looks On.
** Lined Interior.. The Fleece is Incredibly Soft and Feels Fantastic Against my Forehead..
** Very Well Made.. This Hat is Constructed Beautifully, The Stitching is Flawless. It is Made to Last and be Durable Enough for Any Outdoor Sport or Activity.
** Size.. This Hat Fits me Perfectly, Yet, it is Stretchable & Fits my Boyfriend's Pumpkin Head as Well (He Does Try to Steal It).
** Easy to Wash.. I Love that I can Throw this Beanie in the Wash when Dirty (Just Air Dry).
** Warm & Breathable.. I Can Wear it All of the Time. Unlike, a Lot of Other Hats. With Most Hats, my Head Gets Too Sweaty to Wear them Except on the Very Coldest of Days.
** Color.. The Color is Nice and Matches Everything.

This Beanie is Awesome. I LOVE it. It is Well Made, Fits Anyone, & Looks Great with Anything. If you are Looking for the Perfect Hat.. Look No Further. This One Will get You Through Fall, Winter, and Spring..







No comments:

Post a Comment