Sunday, March 13, 2016

TriNova Plastic & Trim Restorer.. Wow.. Does a Beautiful Job..


 TriNova Plastic & Trim Restorer.. Wow.. Does a Beautiful Job..

Purchase it Here.. TriNova



This Stuff is Extremely Versital. There are a Million Uses. I Bought this Bottle for the Spring Cleaning of my Car. It Did a Fantastic Job. Everything Looks Shiny and New. Since Then, I Have Thought of So Many Other Places to Use It. I Want to Do All Of My Outdoor Furniture, Planters on the Deck, Boat Seats, The List Goes On.. Unfortunately, It is Still Freezing Here in NY. I Will Have to Wait a Month or Two.

I was Able to Use this on the Dash, Console, and Trim Areas of my Car. The results are Pretty Impressive. I Love that this TriNova Actually Restores the Finish. It is Not Just a Greasy Oil that Looks Good while Wet. This Stuff Really Seemed to "Heal" some of the Sun Damage on my Dash. It has Been about 2 1/2 Weeks Since I Applied the TriNova. I Sill Can Not Help but Smile, Every Time I Get in the Car. It Looks Great..

** Unfortunately,  In my Excitement to Use the Product, I Forgot to Take "Before" Pictures. I Really Wanted to Show the Impressive Difference, So I got Creative. The Bottle Says that it Restores Plastic, Vinyl, & Trim.. OK.. I have a Foot Stool in my House that is Supposed to Look Like Leather. I am Sure it is Actually Vinyl, because I Only Paid $50 for it Last Year.  With Shoes & Cats on it Constantly, It Really Needed an "Face Lift" I Decided to Try and Restore it.

I Used the Included Pad and Applied a Small Amount of TriNova. I Then Wiped it Into the Ottoman. Wow.. It Really Looks Fantastic. The Entire Texture of it Has Changed. I am Very Impressed. The Directions Do State that this is For Outdoor Restorations, But if it is Safe for my Vehicle, it Must be Safe for my Feet.

I Will Tell You, I Did this about a Week Ago. The Texture and Feel of the Vinyl is Way Better. The Ottoman Looks Much Nicer  than When I Purchased it. After 6 Months of Non Stop Heat and Dry Air, It was Looking Dull and Lifeless. Now it Looks  Rich & Supple.

All in All, This TriNova is a Great Product. It is Extremely Versital. I Will Say that it Lives Up to the Claim of Restoring and Bringing Life Back to Dull Surfaces. It is Much Better than Your Typical Shiny Stuff, that Just Puts a Coat of Grease Over Everything. I Would Recommend it To Any One Looking to Restore your Vehicle, Outdoor Furniture, or Even an Ottoman..



No comments:

Post a Comment