Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sitara Collections Artisan Made Sterling Silver Faceted Opal Dangle Earrings

 Sitara Collections Artisan Made Sterling Silver Faceted Opal Dangle Earrings

Visit Sitara Collections Here.. 

Wow.. I Love these Gorgeous Opal Earrings.. They are So Pretty.. These Earrings are Handmade by a Talented Artist.. The Quality is Simply Fantastic..

My Earrings arrived in a Beautiful Golden, Gift Box.. The Packaging is Perfect for Gift Giving.. These Earrings would Make a Wonderful Birthday or  Holiday Gift.. The Earrings are Very Well Made.. The The Sterling Silver is Perfectly Shaped and Sized.. The Earrings Hang Down about One Inch.. The Stunning, Opal is Held Securely and will Not Fall Out.. I am Very Impressed with these Earrings.. They will be Treasured for Years to Come.. I Would Recommend them to my Friends, Family, and You..



No comments:

Post a Comment