Thursday, March 10, 2016

I Found the Best Telescoping Marshmallow Roasting Sticks.. Extra Long, Protective Case.. Love This Set..


 I Found the Best Telescoping Marshmallow Roasting Sticks..



Their Website..  Marshmallow Roasting Sticks..

Wow, These are the Perfect Marshmallow Sticks. I am an Avid Smore's Fan. At 37, I have Probably Made 1000's of Them. I Love to Roast Fruit, Meat, & Veggies as Well. Everything Tastes Better Over an Open Fire. The Sticks are Ideal for Whatever you May be Roasting. With a Long Reach and Protective Handle, They are Safe and Easy to Use. The Hanging Strap and Bag, Ensures that These Sticks Do Not Get Lost or Tripped Over. The Last thing you Want is Someone Tripping Over a Roasting Stick at a Fire. These Sticks are By Far, the Best I Have Ever Used. Some of the Pros and Cons that I have Discovered Are..

Pros..
** Long Reach.. These Sticks Measure 32 1/2 Inches when Extended. That is Plenty of Length to Sit Away from the Fire and Lean Forward to Roast.
** Double Forks.. With 2 Points, I Always Know my Food is Secure, Even Bigger Items Like Hot Dogs.
** Large, Comfortable, Protected Handle.. The Woods Stays Cool to the Touch and Safe.
** Leather Hanging Straps.. I Like that I Can Hang my Stick From my Chair or the Table, Between Roastings. It is Out of the Way and Clean.
** Very Nice, Quality Bag.. The Bag is Resealable with Velcro. It is Perfect to Keep the Sticks and Little Red Cover's In (If you Decide to Remove Them, I Personally Do)..
** Telescoping Handle.. The Sticks Fold Down to Just Under 12 Inches when Not in Use.
** High Quality Stainless Steel Construction.. These sticks are Made to Last and Will Not Tarnish or Rust
** Removable Heads for Easy Cleaning.. The Heads Simply Twist to Unscrew. You Can Remove them to Bring Inside for Washing, While the Sticks Go in the Bag.

Cons..
** Sometimes with a Heavy or Lopsided Item, the Stick Has a Tendency to Rotate Slightly.. Every Roasting Stick that I have Ever Used, has Done this. It is Not a Fault, Just a Result of the Telescoping Handle. It Does Not Happen with Marshmallows. With Hot Dogs, I Just Try to Center it the Best that I Can..

All in All, Score.. I Love these Awesome Roasting Sticks. They are Well Made, Safe, and Easy to Use. They are a Must for Anyone who Loves Camp Fires, or Anyone with Children. I Wish that I Had these When I was a Child. It Would Have Saved Many a Nightmare Trying to Find the Perfect Stick, Us Kids Fighting Over the Best Stick, & Actually Eating Off of Sticks that we Found in the Woods.. You can Purchase them Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment