Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Awesome.. SlimWay Grapefruit Essential Oil Blend for Weight Management & Appetite Control

 SlimWay Grapefruit Essential Oil Blend for Weight Management & Appetite Control


I Love Essential Oils. People have been Using them for 1000's of Years to Cure All Kinds of Ailments. It wasn't Until Recently that People Turned to Traditional Medications. Nowadays, Not Enough People Realize the Amazing Properties of Good Essential Oils & Blends. This Slim Way Blend is a Great Example. I have Tried so Many Different "Medications" to Curb Cravings and Lose a Few Pounds. All with Ridiculous Side Effects. Slim Way is 100% Safe and Natural. There is No Unwanted Side Effects. I do Not have a Huge Amount of Weight to Lose, But I Do have Terrible Sweet Cravings. I Eat Way Too Much Candy, Ice Cream, and Sweets. Thankfully, I have Seen a Dramatic Decrease in my Sweet Cravings since I Began with Slim Way.

First, Let me Say. My Slim Way arrived Very Well Packaged. It Comes with a Nice, Velvet bag that is Perfect for Carrying the Oil in my Purse. I am Then able to Apply it Throughout the Day. The Morning that I Opened the Oil, I was Taken Aback. It has Somewhat of a Black Licorice Aroma at First (I Hate Black Licorice). I Think that Scent is from the Fennel. Thankfully, After the First Whiff, the Other Oils Start to Come Though. (Juniper Berry, Grapefruit, Rosemary, Lemon, Cypress, and Geranium) I Barely Notice the Black Licorice Scent Anymore.

The Directions say to Use the Oil in the Morning, which I Do. But, I also Apply it During the Day as Well. I Carry the Bottle with Me in my Purse (With the Black Velvet, Pouch, No One Knows what I'm Carrying). My Favorite Place to Apply it is on the Inside of my Wrists. I Apply a Few Drops and Then Rub my Arms Together to Spread it Around. With All of the Blood Vessels right there, I Figure that is a Good Spot. I Also am Constantly Waving my Arms around while Working, so the Aroma Floats Past my Face.
**Please Note** This Oil is Not for Consumption. It is to be Applied Topically. The Essential Oils in this Blend are Very Strong.
I was Pleasantly Surprised when I Noticed a Decrease in my Sweet Cravings after Day 2. They have Continued to Diminish. I Normally Eat Cookies or Ice Cream before Bed Every Night. The Past Week or So, I have Not Even Desired them. Even my Boyfriend was Surprised when I Turned it Down. I am Struggling a Little with the Extra Water Intake. I Do Not Like to Drink Water. But, I Forced myself to Have a Little Extra the First Couple of Days and it has Been Much Easier Since. I am Now Up to 4 Glasses a Day.

All in All, This is a Wonderful Blend of Essential Oils. It is Strong and Effective. I Would Recommend it to Anyone Looking for a Safe and Natural Way to Decrease Hunger & Sweet Cravings or Increase Blood Flow & Water Intake.. You can Purchase it Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment