Monday, March 7, 2016

"Offley Green" American Road Trip Print.. Simply Gorgeous..

 "Offley Green" American Road Trip Print.. Simply Gorgeous..




This "American Road Trip" Print is Gorgeous.. Very Reminiscent of my Years Spent Traveling Cross Country.. I Love the "Vintage" Black and White Look.. This would Make a Wonderful Gift for a Wedding or Anniversary.. The Matting is Professionally Done with a Foam Board Backing.. Everything about this Print Screams High Quality.. It is a Wonderful Addition to my Home..

I have made the Unfortunate Mistake of Ordering Other Prints from Amazon without Fully Reading the Reviews (for about the same selling price as this "Offley Green" Print ) .. What I ended up with has been Sub Par, Crappy Prints.. I wouldn't have Hung them in my Garage.. A Few Times, the Image & Colors that were Shown on Amazon, Looked Nothing Like what I Received ** .. That is Not the Case with this Gorgeous Print..

My 8x10 "Offley Green" arrived Quickly and was Very Well packaged.. The Print is Professionally Mounted on an 11x14 Foam Board.. The Mat is High Quality & Thick, which Provides Awesome Depth.. This "American Road Trip" Print is Made to Last.. It is Printed on Archival Quality Photo Paper.. It has a Beautiful, Matte Finish.. This Print would Look Great With or Without a Frame.. By Adding a Nice Frame you can Create a Gorgeous Keepsake to Pass Down..

All in All, I Love this Gorgeous Print.. It is a Simple and Understated Beauty.. The Quality is Top Notch.. This "American Road Trip" Print is Packaged Beautifully and Would Make a Perfect Gift.. You can Purchase it Here..






No comments:

Post a Comment