Monday, March 7, 2016

Love my New Snack Cubby..

 

 Snack Cubby

 

I Love my SnackCubby's.. They are Perfectly Sized.. I Don't know about you, but If I Sit Down with a Bag of Goldfish.. I Will End Up Eating them All.. I Mindlessly Keep Munching Away, Until they are Almost Gone.. This SnackCubby is the Perfect Solution.. I just Fill the Tube with Goldfish, and I know that I can Munch until they are Gone Without Over Eating.. Some of my Favorite things about this Cubby are..

** Squishable.. I can Easily Fit One or Two of these in my Purse.. When Empty it Squishes Down to Almost Nothing..
** Two Different Tops, an Attached One, and an Extra for Straws and Popsicle Sticks..
** Food Safe and Easy to Clean

All in All, these SnackCubby's are a Welcomed Addition to my Snack Time.. I Look forward to Making Yummy Fruit Pops this Summer... You can Purchase them here..http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0194N6HJ6?ref_=cm_rdp_product


No comments:

Post a Comment