Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Window Mounted Kitty Bed.. Awesome.. Kitty Approved..


Trixie Loves her New Window Bed..








Wow.. This Window Bed is the Best Thing Ever.. Ten Stars.. I Can Not Believe the Price is Under $20, it is WELL Worth it.. I am Super Impressed with this Awesome Window Bed.. I have Two Kitty's.. One is an Older Female (Trixie).. She is Inside All of the Time due to Arthritis and Age.. Her Brother Scooby, is a Young Male.. He Comes In and Out his Kitty Door at Will.. Trixie has Never expressed any Real Jealousy about him Going Outside.. But, she Does like to Sit on the Porch with Me, Now and Then for a Few Minutes.. I had No Idea how Much she Wanted to See what was Going On Out There.. Since we Got this Bed, She is in Heaven.. She LOVES IT.. I can Barley get her to Come Down to Eat.. Of Course, I was Worried about the Safety of it at First.. That is Not an Issue at All.. This Window Bed is Strong and Sturdy.. I Could Not be Happier..

My Window Mounted Bed arrived Faster than Expected.. It was Well Packaged.. I was Immediately Impressed with the Soft Feel of the Cover.. It is Attached with Velcro to Ensure that it Does Not Slide around on my Kitty.. When Dirty, you can Easily Remove it for Washing..

The Window Seat was Amazingly Easy to Install.. Two Suction Cups Attach to the Frame and the Other Two Attach to the Wire on Top.. I did Clean the Window First and Used a Small Amount of Water on the Suction Cups.. Once Installed, Everything Seemed Very Safe and Stable..
The Frame itself is Very Sturdy and Solid.. The Material is Strong, able to Hold at Least 50 Pounds.. I did Test this Out with a Couple Sacks of Potatoes before Kitty got on.. I Left the Potatoes on Over 12 Hours.. Everything Seemed Safe..

Finally, Trixie Could Not Wait any Longer.. I Went Ahead and Let her Get Up On it.. Within Minutes She was Purring and Rubbing my Face.. I Swear she was Smiling.. I Did Keep a Chair & Box a Few Inches Under it for a Couple of Days.. I was Just Nervous, and had a Hard Time Believing it Would Hold.. It Did, Beautifully.. It has Been Up for a Few Weeks Now.. She is in the Bed about 23/7.. She Loves It.. I have Even Served her Breakfast & Dinner up there a Few Times.. You can Balance a Bowl on the Window Side of the Frame..

The Wires are Extremely Strong and Have Proved to Be No Problem at All.. In Fact, She Rubs her Face on them and Purrs when I Stop by for a Pet.. Trixie is Truly Loving this Bed.. She Love to watch the World Go By.. She Now Gets to See the Delivery Guys, Neighbors, and Neighborhood Animals.. I have Since Put Up a Few of Those Window Mounted Bird Feeders.. It is Hilarious to See her Head Follow the Birds.. I Love that she Can Relax her Old Muscles and Joints, While Still Enjoying the Feel of Hunting and Watching Birds.. It Makes me So Happy to See her Enjoying this Bed so Much..

All in All, This is an Amazing Window Mounted Cat Bed.. The Quality and Safety is Top Notch (Trust Me, I Checked).. Your Kitty is Not Living Until he/she has Enjoyed this Fun Bed.. It Allows for Everything that Cats Desire.. Height, Bird Watching, & Lazyness All in One.. Now, I just Have to Get One for Scooby.. He is Incredibly Jealous that She has this Amazing Bed.. I Would Definitely Recommend this Window Bed for Every Kitty.. Big or Small, Fat or Thin.. This Bed Holds Up to Any Sized Cat.. You can Purchase it Here..









No comments:

Post a Comment