Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Gorgeous Aroma & Glow.. Love My Oak Leaf Essential Oil Diffuser..

 Gorgeous Aroma & Glow.. Love My Oak Leaf Essential Oil Diffuser..


This is a Great Essential Oil Diffuser. I Love the Soothing Glow that it Creates. You can have it Blue or Chose to Have it Cycle through the Different Colors. It Arrived Packaged Nicely, in a Box that would be Perfect as a Gift. The Assembly was Simple, with Only a Top, Bottom, and Plug. Once Turned on you have the Choice of Using the Blue Glow or Not. I Love that the Plastic has a Rough Matte Finish. It Really Makes this Diffuser Look More Expensive than it is.

I Love that it Holds 250ml of Water. There is a Fill Line on the Inside. But, they Also Provide you with a Handy 100ml Measuring Cup to Use. Once Filled the Oil can be Added to the Water. It Only Takes a Few Seconds for the Aromatic Mist to Start Rising into the Air.


** Note ** Using Essential Oils in this Unit will Require Cleaning. The Easiest Method that I have Found is To Simply Add a Few Drops of Alcohol to the Water Every Week or so. The Alcohol (Rubbing) Evaporates and Helps to Remove the Stickiness of the Oil. I Still Clean it with a Q Tip and Alcohol Every Month. But, this Seems to Prolong the Time Needed Between Cleanings. I have been Doing this with All of my Diffusers for about 6 Months.

No comments:

Post a Comment