Friday, March 4, 2016

Feel Safe & Secure with this Awesome #1byone Jump Starter.. Compact & Powerful..

Awesome  #1byone Jump Starter

Check it Out Here


Wow.. This is a Fantastic Jump Starter.. It Saves me from Worrying about Approaching a Stranger for Help, if my Battery were to Die.. I can Quickly and Easily "Jump" it Myself.. You Can Feel Secure, Knowing your Loved Ones are Only 30 Seconds Away from a Running Vehicle.. I am Very Impressed with the Compact Size (No Bigger than my iPhone), and Power (Hundreds of Charges).. It Amazes me That Such a Little Unit can be So Powerful.. It is So Much Better than those Huge, Bulky Chargers.. This Jump Starter is a MUST HAVE for Every Vehicle..

My 1byone "Power Kit" arrived Very Quickly and was Well Packaged..Surprisingly, the Entire Kit is Only 11 Inches by 8 Inches, and 2 Inches Thick.. This Jump Starter Comes with Everything I Need for 100's of Jump Starts.. I Love that it Automatically Recharges after Every Jump, to Ensure that it is Ready to Go Next Time..   Some of my Favorite things about this Charger are..

** The Super Compact Size.. It Actually Fits Under a Car Seat!! The Unit is No Bigger then my iPhone 5..

** The Easy to Use Technology.. I am Able to Quickly and Easily Jump a Car Myself, Without Help..

** Safety.. Everything is Well Protected with Rubber and Safe to Use.. There is an On/Off Button to Ensure "Juice" isn't Flowing while you are Holding it..

** The Dozens of Uses.. I have So Many things that Charge with a USB.. I Can use this for my Camping Lanterns, Phones, Flashlights, Tablets, the List Goes On and On.. This Charger is Intelligent and Automatically knows the Difference between a Phone and a Car..

** Safety Lights.. The Charger has a Built in Flash Light and SOS Strobe Light for Emergencies..

** Holds Charge for up to a Year.. This Unit can be Recharged in your Car or Home Outlet..

** Easy to Read Display so you Always know When it Needs to Be Charged.. The Display Tells you when the Power is Below 100%..


All in All, I Could Not be Happier with this Power Bank.. My Neighbor Recently Sold the Car that had been in His Yard All Winter (in Upstate NY).. The Battery was 100% Dead when the Guy came to Look at it.. They were Standing around Wondering How to get it Started, when I Came Outside and Offered Up my 1byone.. Both of them Laughed.. Thinking, Silly Girl, That is a Phone Charger.. I was Laughing in the End.. I Told them to Stand Back, and Hooked it Up.. 30 Seconds Later, the Car was Running Beautifully.. I Love this Awesome Power Bank.. I Feel Much Safer Knowing that it is In My Car.. Even, if I were to Go Off of the Road.. I Could Use it to Charge my Cell Phone to Call for Help.. The Lights are Also Great to Have in an Emergency.. I can Signal to Passing Vehicles.. This Truly is a Must Have for Every Vehicle.. Keep your Loved Ones Safe and Secure, Knowing they have the 1byone in their Car..






No comments:

Post a Comment