Sunday, March 6, 2016

Perfect for the Gym & Sports.. VETRA Focus Duffel Bag Holdall Carry Sports Bags


VETRA Focus Duffel Bag Holdall Carry Sports Bags 



Wow.. This Bag is Much Bigger than it Looks.. I am able to Fit a Ton of Stuff in Here.. I Love this Bag for the Gym or Over Nighters.. It Fits Everything that I Need (I am Always a Heavy Packer).. I Like the Extra Large Pockets on the Ends of the Bag.. As you can See, they are Big Enough to Fit a Magazine Standing Up, with Room to Spare.. That Means I can Fit Shampoos, Conditioners and Tall Lotions.. This Duffel Bag Keeps them Upright and Prevents Spilling.. The Middle Pocket is Huge.. For Demonstration Purposes, I put a Queen Size Pillow and a King Size Blanket Inside the Bag.. As you can See in my Pictures, they Fit Beautifully.. Pretty Impressive.. The Straps on this Bag are Strong and Durable.. I Like the Padded Protection on the Shoulder Strap.. The Only Negative that I can Find is the Bottom of the Bag.. The Pleather Like Material, is the Kind that Cracks with Age.. It is Holding Up Great so Far, but I have Only been to the Gym a Few Times.. For this Price Point, this Bag is a Winner.. It is Large and Great Looking.. The Zippers and Straps are Reinforced.. It has a Shoulder Strap or Hand Straps, Your Choice.. The Two Big Pockets are Tall and Roomy..


All in All, this is a Great Bag.. It is Nice Looking.. Has Plenty of Room.. And is Quiet Durable.. I Would Recommend it to Anyone, Looking for a Good Looking Duffel at a Great Price.. You can See it Here..



No comments:

Post a Comment