Saturday, March 12, 2016

Gorgeous.. Hand Made.. NOVICA "Temptations" Earrings Perfect Gift & Keepsake..

 Gorgeous.. Hand Made.. NOVICA "Temptations" Earrings Perfect Gift & Keepsake..

 View Them Here.. NOVICA "Temptations" Earrings


These "Temptations" Earrings are Simply Gorgeous. The Quality and Craftsmanship is Remarkable. Each One is Hand Crafted by a Master Silversmith in Indonesia. I Love the Blue/Green Color of the Turquoise Stones. They Really Brings Out my Blue Eyes. I Get So Many Compliments on These Earrings.

My Earrings Arrived Beautifully Packaged. They were Individually Separated with an Adorable Bag and a Little Book that Explains about the Artist & The Earrings' Creation (The Book is Also an Official NOVICA Story Card, that Certifies the Quality & Authenticity of the Earrings). The Earrings Themselves have a 2 Carat Turquoise Stone with a Bezel Setting. The Stone is Pear Shaped and Polished to Perfection. The Story Behind the Creation (of these Earrings) is an Added Bonus and a Guaranteed Conversation Starter.

These Earrings Will be a Treasured Keepsake for Years to Come.. In Addition to the Gorgeous Earrings; I Feel Really Good about Supporting NOVICA.. I Love that their Products are Hand Crafted and Certified Fair Trade.. I can Truly, Feel Proud to Purchase and Wear any NOVICA Jewelry.. I LOVE to Save my NOVICA Jewelry, with the Bag, and Story Card, to Create a Keepsake that Will be Treasured Forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment